Interior Decorator
* Using paint, furnishings, artwork, and other surface decorations to beautify interior spaces.
* Many interior decorators run their own decorating business. They spend most of their time working indoors, in offices, retail stores, and clients’ homes. Regular local travel is necessary for most decorators.
* Decorators need to adjust their hours to clients’ schedules.They generally work about 35 hours a week, although decorators who run their own business may work longer hours.
Julia
1. They return phone calls and voice mails to clients.
2. They have to drive to an appointment.
3. Then they tell the clients about interesting ideas for their home.
1. Working by yourself.
2. On your feet.
3. Working inside.
This person like experimenting with colors and everything. She likes how the clients like different tastes so she can try new things and making them happy.
This person dislikes this job because she gets frustrated by working self employed and it takes a long time for the clients to pay back.
1. I like this job because I like coloring and painting.
2. I would love to mix and match colors to make them look pretty.
3. I would like getting paid.
1. I don't like working by myself because I would always want a second opinion.
2. I would want to get paid more.
3. I would get frustrated if people don't like a design and want another design that would look not that great.
I don't see my self doing this job in the future because I would somehow get bored there is no action or anything else like that.
Using My Skills
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment